I have created a Pros and Cons list to get my point across as quickly as possible.
- The shape is unique in design
- The silicone head is soft on my genitals
- The removable head makes cleaning this toy a breeze.
- Multiple functions give variety
- Very lightweight
- 4/5 on having quiet vibrations (1 being the loudest)
- Puck shape of head is awkward and uncomfortable.
- The toy isn't even splash proof making certain things you might want to do with this toy off limits.
- The vibrations are not strong enough. For having multiple speeds and settings the vibrations are not powerful and the functions themselves are too weird to enjoy, especially the last function.
- The vibrations are not powerful to begin with and much of what is left is soaked up in the hand and leaves your hand numb at the end of a session.
- The shape of the toy itself makes using it very uncomfortable. The unique design is appealing to the eye, but unappealing when you go to use it.
I wanted to like this toy very much and I did not. I would skip on the rumble and buy a second magic wand because at least I know with that toy it will deliver amazing results. It was a good try on Tantus' part, but this toy did not deliver. As much as I love your toys, this one really let me down. I definitely won't recommend this to someone, I'll send them in the direction of some of your other toys.
Thank you for the honest review. The Rumble was not designed to be an earthquake or the next 'smart wand'. Rumble is a simple, mid-range power, easily held by most anyone, with controls in a logical place and a contact surface that can be removed and cleaned hygienically. The Rumble was not designed to be fancy but to be great for every body from novice to expert. Understandably if you are more experienced and prefer stronger vibrations then you will want a stronger option. The Rumble is splash proof just not submergible. We appreciate all the feedback we've been getting on the Rumble.
The basics to start: lightweight. Easy to grip. Easy to charge. Easy to use. Even just testing it on my hand the settings and power options felt good. Quiet.
In use: I am a long time Magic Wand user, so it tends to be my benchmark because it always works for me. That said, I loved the Rumble. It hit all the right notes for me like my Wand does except it is far quieter. Much easier to hold, and grip firmly, without accidentally turning it off or changing the setting, unlike my Wand. Because it is cordless, I am not hindered by a power cord. The high power (3rd setting) is about the same as the low on the Wand (which is my preferred setting) so it had the perfect amount of power but the other settings were fun for teasing myself. And it doesn't get hot, which is a big issue I have with the Wand. And I was able to reach orgasm in the same amount of time I do with my Wand which tends to be my issue with other alternative vibes I've tried before. The Rumble worked in the same amount of time but didn't leave me numb.
All in all, a great investment for my pleasure. Will definitely be keeping it charged and accessible by my bed. :-)